USI’s episode of The College Tour coming to Amazon Prime Video May 10
By University Communications, USI I May 9, 2022
The University of Southern Indiana’s episode of The College Tour will be available on Amazon Prime Video as part of season four of The College Tour beginning Tuesday, May 10. The 30-minute episode will be available to 200 million potential viewers via Amazon Prime Video and a variety of additional streaming platforms.
Hosted by The Amazing Race season two winner Alex Boylan, The College Tour is a powerful series created to empower high school students to virtually tour colleges across America from the comfort of their own home.
“Filming on campus was a great experience, and the students, alumni and everyone I interacted with made the University of Southern Indiana feel like home,” says Boylan. “The inviting campus is beautiful, and the exceptional USI community was a pleasure to work alongside.”
USI’s episode features 10 USI students and their unique experiences as Screaming Eagles:
- David Bradley ’22 – USI History and Location
- Elissa Tam ’22 – Academic Excellence
- Cole Stephenson ’22 – Finding Your Wings
- Perci Hale ’22 – Arts and Culture
- Diego Castillo ’21 – Housing and Residence Life
- Josi Barscz ’22 – Experiential Learning
- Tyler Henry ’22 – Student Life and Student Organizations
- Kaylee Johnson ’20 M’22 – Athletics and School Spirit
- Blake Whitehouse ’22 – Campus Culture
- Tori Beasley ’22 – Online Learning
USI’s episode and individual student segments can also be viewed at USI.edu/collegetour.